onsdag, august 24, 2005

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, no Good, Very Bad Day
by Judith Viorst
is the theme song of today.
Don´t worry, it only has to do with work and it´ll pass.
If you need further entertainment check out this variation of the story about Alexander (the great).
For you who aren´t familiar with American classics; go home and read this book. It is fabulous and I know it by heart. Thanks to my dorm-mate Ahne back in the day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ginny said...

I loved that book so much! I still have it.

12:38 a.m.  
Blogger Ragnfrid Trohaug said...

Good to see you, Ginny! I read Alexander... out loud when it is needed in our home. I read your blogg the other day: J.H.-film: What brought you in detention (has school started yet would be a relevant question)?

2:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Ginny said...

The John Hughes reference was more Sixteen Candles than Breakfast Club--I could just hear Molly Ringwald's voice reverberating through my brain that day. The real story was that I was referred to in the headmistress's convocation speech (the previous year I had written an article in the paper making fun of a few things she said in that year's speech, among other things mostly dealing with the all girls aspect), and the events that conspired as the day continued seemed very Hughsian (but not warranting Alexander).

I am not even sure if my school has detention. Every once in a while I get bored and break some rules to find out, but I haven't perfected getting caught.

11:46 p.m.  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home